General description: This mask is a blessing for those with dull, uneven oily or blemish prone skin. It contains 3 different types of clay which draws excess oil, bacteria, dirt and other micro-particles that attach themselves to the surface of our skin, helping you achieve a flawless complexion and even skin tone.
Our charcoal brightening face mask contains several ayurvedic herbs:
- Gotu Kola is most known for is its ability to improve blood circulation. This speeds up the skin's healing process.
- Aloe Vera extract, which provides a protective layer to the skin which helps retain moisture
- Sandalwood powder which helps in fighting acne-causing bacteria, exfoliates the skin, soothes sunburn, removes suntan and also reduces signs of ageing such as dry skin and wrinkles
- Calendula petals to stimulate collagen production
- Cucumber extract to hydrate and sooth the skin
- Vitamin B3 which works to prevent water loss and retain skin's moisture content. It's also known to increase keratin
- and last but not the least, Chamomile which is rich in flavonoids and antioxidants effective in protecting the skin against free radicals that cause aging
How to use: Take 1/2 to 1 tsp mix with water to get desired consistency. For extra hydration use Aloe vera gel/honey or Yogurt.
Skin type: All Skin type
Key ingredients: White Kaolin clay, Bentonite clay, Activated charcoal, Lavender bud powder, Calendula petal powder, Vit B3, cucumber extract, Green tea extract, Aloe vera extract, Chamomile extract, Sandalwood powder and Gotu kola.